Friday, September 11, 2009

Lindsay Lohan wants to be Britney

Lindsay Lohan has always wanted to be Britney Spears.

The 23-year-old actress knew from a young age that she wanted to emulate the pop star's worldwide success and be the talk of gossip columns and magazines.

She said: "Everyone goes through tough times and the second that I decided I wanted to be in front of the camera... I think I always kind of aspired to be like Britney Spears. I wanted to be in the tabloids when I was in middle school.

"It's kind of something you sign up for in the beginning and if you really want it, you know what comes with it."

Lindsay - who has had three stints in rehab for drug and alcohol addiction and been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) - insists she is proud of what she has achieved and has grown in confidence with age.

The blonde star - who is dating DJ Samantha Ronson - added to Access Hollywood: "There are things I would like to take back and I always say that, but there aren't many things that I regret doing, because I wouldn't have learned from them, and I wouldn't be where I am today.

"I think it's taken me a long time to learn how to love myself before I could love someone else too. Whether it be a best friend or family or someone that I'm in a relationship with."

By BANG Showbiz

ARTICLES FROM : http://www.askmen.com

No comments: