Monday, July 12, 2010

Fashionable Plus Size Jeans For the Modern Plus Sized Woman

Ever wondered where all of those plus size women get their jeans? You can never find plus size jeans in the store when you are out shopping, but you always see women wearing them.

Don't worry, it used to confuse me too. That is, until I realized where they were getting them. One day I was standing at line at the mall and saw a woman wearing an awesome pair of jeans. I could not stand it and just had to ask "where did you get those?!"

She told me she got them online and that was the "a ha!" moment. I got home and did a quick search, and quickly found numerous sources for plus sized jeans and boy was I in heaven.

I rarely even make trips to the mall now that I have started shopping online. The department stores always have a selection that is far too limited for my body type. Not only that, the clothes are often times not very flattering.

It had always been difficult to maintain a good sense of style with the junk they try to pass off in the stores. You can find a golden nugget every now and then, but it is like finding a needle in a hay stack sometimes.

I used to be skeptical about ordering off the internet until my son explained to me that it is fairly safe, often safer than other venues, when you buy from a reputable source.

Another worry of mine was returning clothing that either did not fit or I simply was not happy with. In my case I have been happy with the majority of purchases I have made. I have made a few returns and they went through flawlessly.

I also had a dress that needed a few modifications, but that is just a part of life. I loved the dress so much, and knew another size would be way too big or small. So I just paid a lady a few bucks at a local dry cleaning store to have it modified.

No comments: