Thursday, July 15, 2010

Menopause Symptoms Relief For the Menopausal Stage

There are around 34 symptoms of menopause. Every woman's body is different so everyone may not experience the same symptoms. Some may notice they are experiencing several symptoms, while other notice only a small change.

Nevertheless, women have to go through this stage of life. Luckily, there are products available for menopause symptoms relief.

The main symptom for menopause is hot flashes. Hot flashes are a sudden warming that takes place in your body that cause you to perspire profusely. They are a result of hormonal fluctuations and imbalance.

They are very annoying and usually occur at night. You can wake up in the middle of the night dripping weight and most likely need to change clothes to feel more comfortable. They can also occur during the day which can be very embarrassing.Justify Full
Mood swings are another major symptom associated with menopause. You can get overly sad or even very excited for no reason at all.

Many women go through mood swings before their menstrual cycle, but during the menopause stage, the mood swings can occur abruptly with no explanation. Depression and anxiety are also signs of menopause.

The reason for these changes is because when our bodies change, it takes us on a ride of mood swings. I would feel bad for my husband and kids because they would look at me like I was crazy when I would all of a sudden become very sad.

I would just often explain to my loved ones that it's just a bad period in my stage I am going through and it will be over soon.

By : Sarah_Romanski

No comments: