Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stop the Suffering and Try Natural Supplements For Menopause

How many times have you heard your children ask their father, 'why is mom cranky all the time?' I've heard that question more times than I could count all the graying hair on my head. That's why I've decided to take matters into my own hand and do something about it.

I just thought that my child is right. I didn't have to be cranky around my loved ones all the time. Most of all, I didn't have to be helpless in the face of my discomfort. It's just a fact that all of us will experience menopause sooner or later - it's how we will handle it that counts.

For me, I've decided that I am going to try natural supplements for menopause. If you're experiencing the same condition as I have, then read on.

The hot flashes caused me undue discomfort which made me cranky. What I knew that I needed in a product that would help me would be ingredients which were made for each condition. The hot flashes could be addressed by d-Alpha-Tocopherol acetate.

Simply put, it is Vitamin E. It's an antioxidant that has been popular for the last five decades in the treatment of hot flashes and post menopausal vaginal dryness.

Another naturally occurring ingredient is Glycine Max or soy seed. It has phytoestrogens or naturally occurring plant estrogens that could do either of two things: decrease estrogen levels in perimenopausal women and increase it for the women in the postmenopausal stage.

It achieves this by attaching phytoestrogens to the body's estrogen receptor sites. This has a balancing effect that maintains the right levels of estrogen in our body. You can be sure that it is safe because plant estrogens are weaker or less potent than human estrogens.

Finally, we all know what happens if we combine our bad moods with discomfort in our reproductive organs - decreased libido. Damaiana Leaf (Turnerna diffusa) is an ingredient that will bing you into a more relaxed mood, increases the possibility that we could be more open to exploring some areas of our well being.

By : Sarah_Romanski

No comments: